Bajaj Almond Drops SWOT analysis: Bajaj Almond Drops hair oil is a brand that is part of the Bajaj Corp. The oil is enriched with almond essence and is not sticky and easy to apply. The market leader in the hair oil sector of India, Bajaj Corp Limited also offers merchandise for personal use market worldwide, catering to various regions around the globe, such as Africa, SAARC, ASEAN, the Middle East, and Gulf. Currently, these products represent Bajaj Crop Ltd in over 30 countries.
But research suggests it is likely that this product has yet to gain recognition in the majority of these overseas markets in which Bajaj Corp is trying to establish itself as a major player. Bajaj Corp has GMP-certified manufacturing facilities across a variety of locations throughout the world. In addition, through their personal care division, Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil is a major brand and the company is trying to expand its reach globally.
Bajaj Almond fun facts: Bajaj Almond Drops Oil comes in a glass bottle which is very safe and good. The quality of the oil is excellent. The bottle is heavy in weight but it keeps the oil safe and clean.
About Bajaj Almond – SWOT analysis of Bajaj Almond
Company: Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd
CEO: Mr.Kushagra Bajaj
Founder: Mr. Jamnalal Bajaj
Year founded: 1953
Headquarters: Andheri, Mumbai, India
Number of employees: 1000
Products & Services: Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Coco Onion Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Aloe Vera Hair Oil, Bajaj Sarson Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, and Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oil
Bajaj Almond Competitors
Competitors: Dabur Vatika | Dabur India | Parachute | Hair & Care
SWOT analysis of Bajaj Almond – Bajaj Almond SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Bajaj Almond is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Bajaj Almond’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond.
Let’s talk about Bajaj Almond’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Bajaj Almond – Bajaj Almond SWOT analysis
- Market leader for India: Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil is the market-leading brand for the lighter hair oil section in India with a percentage of 8 percent in this category, and 6 percent in the overall categories of hair oil. However, the company has not yet been established in the other countries it sells in.
- Product characteristics: The inclusion of sweet almond oil improves the quality of Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil and increases its effectiveness and capability of providing better scalp nourishment as well as strengthening hair, thereby helping to grow well-groomed hair. Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil is very light, making it simple to use and keep hair.
- Positioning: The core insight of the brand’s USP can be found in the phrase “Light is strong”. This is an attempt to counter the traditional perception that hair oils are heavy and thick. require them to be thick and heavy to be able to sit on the hair and provide the nutrition it requires. Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil will attempt to challenge the stereotype of conventional hair oils and create a specific marketplace for itself by utilizing its hair oil that is light.
- Brand Ambassador: Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil recently appointed the young actor Parineeti Chopra as their new brand ambassador. In order to evoke values like energy, confidence, and enthusiasm which is the reason why Bajaj is trying to do to reinvent its brand Parineeti is the perfect choice to be the brand’s ambassador.
- Natural tag: In the global personal-care industry, there is an explosive increase in the need for products made of natural ingredients. Bajaj’s Almond Drops Hair Oil is made of pure almond essence and contains none of the artificial components. Therefore, it is able to use this characteristic to make a market share in foreign markets which also have an increasing market of Ayurvedic oils.
- Multiple target groups: Through light hair oil positioning, Bajaj is looking to target different segments of its customers. The primary segment is people who feel that the heavy oils in their hair make their hair sticky. Additionally, Bajaj has also been targeting people who do not use hair oil and those who use coconut oil or olive oil to nourish their hair. change to Bajaj Almond drops Hair Oil.
Weaknesses of Bajaj Almond – SWOT Analysis Of Bajaj Almond
- Excessive Desi direction: Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil was developed to reflect the hair care preferences of the Indian woman who is fashionable and therefore is very desi in its look. This has slowed the popularity of the oil for hair in other countries other than India.
- Consumer Behavior shifts: The younger generation of women around the globe today are professionals, and don’t want to use traditional hair oils or treatments. They prefer going to the salon, washing and conditioning their hair, and not using any hair oils or products like these products. Bajaj Almond Drops hair oil is therefore in no position to meet the needs of the current generation.
Opportunities of Bajaj Almond – Bajaj Almond SWOT analysis
- Untapped and fresh segment: In the hair care industry, there are many specific areas that are not being explored and can easily be targeted through Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil with the use of a diversification strategy. This includes olive and coconut oil, serums for hair, and gels and creams for strengthening hair.
Threats of Bajaj Almond – SWOT analysis of Bajaj Almond
- There is a lack of or no interest in olive and coconut oil: Bajaj Corp has several hair oil brands sold in various markets around the globe. But recently, there’s been a rise in interest in olive and coconut oil, however, Bajaj Corp currently doesn’t have any products that fall into the categories. This will show to be a significant disadvantage when compared to their primary competitor Marico.
You May Also Like:
- Pampers SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Pampers
- Pears Soap SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Pears Soap
- Oriflame SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Oriflame
- Nirma SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Nirma
- Neutrogena SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Neutrogena
This is the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Almond. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.