Oriflame Marketing Mix: Oriflame Holding AG, a Swedish public limited company, is in Stockholm. Because it is a personal-care brand, it is closely associated with the FMCG sector. It was founded by its brothers Robert and Jonas Jochnick in 1967. Oriflame, a multinational company, has created a well-deserved brand. It is up against the following competitors
Marketing Mix Of Oriflame
Marketing Mix Of Oriflame is brand-based. In Marketing Mix Of Oriflame, We will Learn About the four key elements of Marketing Mix: products, place, price, and Promotions. By paying attention to the following four components of the marketing mix, a business can maximize its chances of a product being recognized and bought by customers. We will be discussing Oriflame Marketing Mix. Below is the detailed Marketing Mix of Oriflame.
Let’s talk about Oriflame Marketing Mix.
Oriflame Main Competitors
- Living Proof
Oriflame official website: oriflame.com
Product in the Oriflame Marketing Mix:
Oriflame is a leading company in personal care, nutrition products, and accessories. It has a diverse portfolio of innovative and natural products and a chance to create a business. The product portfolio includes over a thousand products. Its high-quality and natural ingredients are what make the brand famous. The product portfolio also consists of the following:
- Cleanse – Cleansing tools, scrubs, toners, and cleansers
- Boost Capsules & Serums
- Eyes – Eye Makeup Remover, Eye Creams
- Sun – Sun Protectors
- Treatment – Face Masks and Facial Treatments
- Moisturise: Lip Care, CC & BB Care Night Cream, and Day Cream.
- Skin Care Tools – Facial Brushes and Cleaning System
- Grooming and Shaving
- Eye Makeup – Eye Tools & Brushes, Eye Makeup Remover Eye Shadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, and Eye Shadow
- Nails – Nail Care and Polish Removal, Nail Polish, Manicure, and Pedicure
- Lips – Lip Tools, Lip Brushes, and Lip Brushes. Lip Care, Lip Liner, and Lipstick.
- Face Makeup – Face Brushes, Face Tools, BB Cream and CC cream, Face Makeup Remover. Bronzer, Blush, and Concealer. Primer, Powder.
- Beauty tools and sharpeners – Manicure, manicure, pedicure, and make-up brushes
- Women’s Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants for Body Moisturizers, Body Moisturizers, and Perfume
- For Men – Antiperspirants, Deodorants and
- Hair Treatments
- Styling Products
- Hair accessories and hair tools
Bath and Body
- Body Care – Anti-Cellulite, Toning, Talcs, and Antiperspirants. Deodorants, Foot Care and Hand Care.
- Shower and Bath – Body Scrubs, Body Scrubs, and Shower Gel.
- Sun – Sun Protectors
- Other products – Intimate and Oral Care
- Body and Bath Tools: Manicure, Pedicure, and Body Sponges.
- Body Wash, Shower Gel, Anti-Perspirants, and Deodorants
Baby and Children
- Oral Care
- Fashion – Sunglasses and bags
- Hair Accessories and Tools for Hair – Combs & Brushes
- Body and Bath Tools – Manicure, Pedicure, and Body Sponges
- Skin Care Tools – Facial brushes and Cleansing Systems
- Beauty Tools and Brushes: Makeup Bags and Sharpeners, Brow Tools, Tweezers, Brow Tools, Brow Tools, Eyelash Curlers, and Eyelash Curlers.
- Grooming and Shaving
- Everyday Nutrition and Health
- Safe and effective weight management
Place in the Oriflame Marketing Mix:
Oriflame, an international company, operates from its Stockholm headquarters. The corporate offices are located in Luxembourg and Switzerland. It has expanded its product presence to over sixty countries, including the United Kingdom, Poland, China, and Bangladesh.
It has production units in India, Russia, and China. To lower production costs, it tries to produce locally. The company employs nearly one hundred scientists in its R&D laboratories. Its product design center can be found in Dublin, Ireland.
Nearly 3.6 million consultants work for the company. This allows them to reach consumers with their products more efficiently. The company also operates through twelve franchises. Its business model includes direct marketing via multi-level marketing. Oriflame sells its products through several online e-commerce portals. The company has also launched a mobile application that can be used on Apple’s iOS or Play store.
Price in the Marketing Mix Of Oriflame:
Oriflame boasts a staggering annual revenue of nearly 1.4 billion euros. It targets women in urban areas who want a better product and can access it from their homes or a trusted salon. The company is a supplier of natural cosmetics. The brand currently has primary products for men.
Oriflame faces fierce competition from local and multinational players in terms of pricing. Because the company sells premium products, it has adopted a product range pricing. Its prices are comparable to well-respected brands with an international reputation.
This gives it a unique position in the consumer market and connects it with the elite. Oriflame’s pricing policy is dependent on geographic factors. Different brands target different product segments.
It has adopted an affordable pricing policy in India and Europe while keeping a premium pricing policy. Oriflame also has a promotional pricing strategy in which it offers discounts and incentives at regular intervals.
Promotions in the Oriflame Marketing Mix:
Oriflame relies heavily on word-of-mouth publicity to promote its brand. The individual sponsors who promote the brand through their efforts are its workers and customers. The company heavily depends on its direct sales and has established training centers.
It has launched a series of ads around the tagline Your Dream – Our Inspiration. Oriflame launched its product catalog, which it offers to customers through its independent consultant as part of its promotional activities. This brand has been associated with many celebrities and famous people to increase brand visibility in the consumer market.
Kalki Koechlin was recruited to launch the ad campaign “A Beautiful Change.” Oriflame India also has Sonali Bendre and Huma Qureshi. The company offers regular discounts or incentives in its promotional package.
Oriflame has produced ad campaigns that are shown on television channels. It also advertises on social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. It has 9.59m and 30.95k, respectively, on the Twitter page and Instagram accounts.
Oriflame actively participates in policies that are socially and environmentally beneficial. It supports many charities and co-founded The World Childhood Foundation through its CSR initiatives.
This is the Marketing Mix Of Oriflame. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.