Peter England SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of Peter England: Peter England is one of the well-known clothing brands which was founded in its first year in Ireland. It was first established to supply British soldiers with fine Khaki trousers during the time of the Boer war. Through the years the brand has expanded into its entry into the Indian marketplace also. In 2000, the brand was bought from Aditya Birla Group and then was able to establish itself as India’s leading Menswear brand.
This brand has been featured as one of the top five most reliable brands in the apparel sector for seven years. To keep the fashions on point, Peter England provides apparel that can be worn for any occasion in the professional world. With a firm belief in authenticity, the brand has grown to be one of the most trusted as well as reliable international brands that offer unbeatable quality to a lot of young Indian males.
A prominent place in casual and formal clothes for men, this brand offers an original collection of clothes categories like denim festive clothes and linen, kurtas, accessories, and others. The company operates businesses in around 150 cities and towns and has over 700 outlets for its brands.
The brand also offers a relaxed workplace and casual wear with its many sub-brands Peter England Elements. Peter England Elite is a sub-brand. Peter England Elite provides Premium formal wear.
Peter England fun facts: The name is so English that you end up assuming that it’s got to be from England, but there is a surprise! It is actually a part of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, a division of Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
About Peter England – SWOT analysis of Peter England
Company: Aditya Birla Group
CEO: Mr. Ashish Dikshit
Founder: Madura Fashion and Lifestyle
Year founded: 1889
Annual Revenue: INR8743 Crore
Profit | Net income: INR1200 Crore
Number of employees: 497
Products & Services: Men’s clothing | Accessories | Footwear | Masks
Peter England Competitors
Competitors: Raymond Limited | Arrow | Belmonte | Van Heusen | Dolce & Gabbana | Uniqlo | J. crew
SWOT analysis of Peter England – Peter England SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Peter England is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Peter England evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Peter England’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Peter England.
Let’s talk about Peter England’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Peter England – Peter England SWOT analysis
- Different categories of Clothing: The brand has clothing for working individuals who want an aesthetic look to their attire. It offers a variety of collections, including Peter England, which happens to be the biggest menswear brand, Peter England Elements which is casual office wear, as well as Peter England Elite which is the best office wear.
- A Strong Brand Value: The Peter England brand is quite well-known and has strong brand recognition with the public.
- The most trusted apparel brand: The Peter England brand has been named the most trusted clothing brand in India. The clothing of the brand represents the society of class.
- The Fashion Symbol: Peter England provides premium and international clothing for users and is accessible in all places.
- Occasion-Oriented Clothing: Peter England Peter England includes clothing that is suitable for many occasions such as weddings, formalities, and even parties.
- The largest menswear brands: Menswear brands with the largest size Peter England is one of the most popular menswear brands. It is believed to sell around six million clothes each year.
- Award and Reward: Awards and Recognition Peter England has received many awards throughout the years, including Best-Performing Brand at Men Formal, Casual Wear, and Customer Loyalty Summit in the year 2017, the Best Technologies Initiative in the year 2015, and the most trusted Brand in the year 2014.
- More Purchase Orders: Purchase Orders Peter England has a high quantity of purchase orders which makes it a significant strength to the company’s image.
- Clothing that is constantly updated: Peter England’s clothes are always up-to-date with the most current fashion trends to keep up with the needs of customers.
- Rewards Program: Peter England provides a unique and effective rewards program that allows its clients to accrue points with every purchase.
- Internet Presence: The brand’s items are online and available through their official website. Customers can purchase from any location.
Weaknesses of Peter England – SWOT Analysis Of Peter England
- Limited Global Presence: It has a very insignificant global presence contrasted to the other brands.
- Strong competitors: The Peter England brand sees a number of rivals in Indian as well as international markets. They offer more options to customers, and consequently, there is a greater likelihood of shifting brands.
Opportunities of Peter England – Peter England SWOT analysis
- Chance to develop Indian Wear: Indian Wear Peter England can expand its company to create further Indian wear. This will allow them the ability to provide clients who prefer wearing Indian clothing for a variety of occasions.
- Expand into the High-Price Apparel segment: The company Peter England could look for ways to broaden its product selection to the higher-priced clothing segment or textiles.
- Enhance the brand’s Global Presence: The brand could discover ways to expand its business abroad, which is beneficial to the brand’s growth.
- Mobile Application: The business can provide mobile apps on every platform that can help the business grow the increasing number of customers who choose to make use of mobiles when shopping.
- More formal Business suites: The company could create more formal business suites in order to improve its brand’s exposure.
Threats of Peter England – SWOT analysis of Peter England
- Emerging new brands: The number of new brands that are emerging could pose a threat to Peter England. Peter England brand because of the same type of price.
- Local Brands that have a similar pattern: Many patterns similar to the one you see are readily available for sale at a low cost in a variety of local brands or in local markets. This poses a significant danger to the name.
- Imitation of Product: Cheap imitations of the actual product are an extremely serious danger to the reputation of the brand.
- Socio-economical: The impact of the economic slowdown is a significant danger to the company because customers could delay purchases to cover other costs.
- Government policy: A change in the policy of the government could affect the business in a massive way.
You May Also Like:
- Capgemini SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Capgemini
- Pepe Jeans SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Pepe Jeans
- VISA SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of VISA
- Limca SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Limca
- SpiceJet SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of SpiceJet
After debuting in India, Peter England did not take much time to establish itself as one of the most trusted brands. Because of its quality product and affordable price range, the brand has gained many awards. With this progress, it will soon become one of the best brands in the global apparel market.
This is the SWOT analysis of Peter England. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.