Etisalat SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Etisalat: Etisalat is a telecommunications company that was established in the year 1976. It is situated in the United Arab Emirates. The diverse services that Etisalat offers are internet-based service, fixed-line, and mobile telephony, as well as digital television.
It is an international Emirati-based telecommunications service provider that operates in approximately 15 countries across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. It ranks as the fourteen largest operator of mobile networks worldwide and has an impressive client base of around 167 million. Etisalat was named the most powerful corporation by Forbes magazine. Forbes publication in the Middle East. Etisalat is among the Internet hubs in the Middle East and provides good connectivity to other operators of telecommunications in the areas that it is listed in.
With a vast network of diverse regions, let’s take a look at Etisalat’s SWOT analysis of Etisalat.
Etisalat fun facts: In 2010, Etisalat company announced the adoption of fiber-optic networks and the launch of 3DTV. At that time, such services were provided only in 4 countries worldwide
About Etisalat – SWOT analysis of Etisalat
- 1 About Etisalat – SWOT analysis of Etisalat
- 2 Etisalat Competitors
- 3 SWOT analysis of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
- 4 Strengths of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
- 5 Weaknesses of Etisalat – SWOT Analysis Of Etisalat
- 6 Opportunities of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
- 7 Threats of Etisalat – SWOT analysis of Etisalat
- 8 Conclusion
Company: Emirates Telecommunication Group Company
CEO: Hatem Dowidar
Founder: International Aeradio Limited, a British Company, and local partners
Year founded: 5 October 1976
Headquarters: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Annual Revenue: AED 52.4billion
Profit | Net income: AED 8.6billion
Number of employees: 3913
Products & Services: Etisalat offers include: 3G Mobile Internet access. 4G Mobile Internet access. Broadband Internet services (Al Shamil and eLife)
Competitors: Ooredoo | ATCOM | 3W Networks | Axiom Telecom
SWOT analysis of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Etisalat is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Etisalat evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Etisalat’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Etisalat.
Let’s talk about Etisalat’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
- The largest network: in the Middle East and Africa, Etisalat is the biggest provider of worldwide voice traffic and the 12 largest worldwide. It has around 500 roaming agreements that cover approximately 186 countries and allows three-way radio, BlackBerry, Voice roaming, and GPRS.
- Market share: Etisalat’s current market share is 150 billion AED. In addition, with net revenues of approximately 52.4 billion AED and a net profit of around 8.4 billion AED The company is among one the top telecom firms.
- Blue-chip international company: Etisalat is an international blue-chip company Etisalat is an internationally-based blue-chip business that offers innovative solutions and services for more than 140 million customers in 15 countries spread all over Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Top-of-the-line user experience: The aim of Etisalat’s group’s goal is to provide top customer service at both local and international levels. It offers high returns to shareholders while making investments in the longer-term goals of the business.
- Reward and Awards: Since its inception, it has been focusing on constructing the latest telecom infrastructure, and has been able to claim the leading technology and reliability for regional and international operators.
- Broadband price: Etisalat is cutting broadband rates to allow customers to sign up as new and long-term customers.
Weaknesses of Etisalat – SWOT Analysis Of Etisalat
- Poor quality because of the wide network: Etisalat operates its operations across many countries. This can result in lower quality of service because it has to keep all these operations.
- Manage global operations: The business has issues managing its global operations due to the availability of multiple locations at the same time.
- The new fiber-optic network being developed: The development of a new fiber-optic network to lower the cost of services as well as to increase the revenue stream from data.
- Network coverage is low: The coverage offered by Etisalat is very low compared to its rival Du.
- Calling charges are high: The charges for calling are very high on this network. This is a serious problem since customers have to be hesitant when choosing this network.
Opportunities of Etisalat – Etisalat SWOT analysis
- More options for customers: Etisalat offers a variety of products to its customers. This way, the company strives to increase its customer base and thus have the possibility to improve its performance.
- Solid economic base: The company is a strong economic foundation that is backed by the significant gross domestic product per person of the nation that has increased due to the rise in oil prices.
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP): Mobile number portability allows mobile users to keep their mobile numbers even after a transfer from one mobile provider to the next. This allows any unhappy subscribers of other providers to switch to Etisalat’s network in a matter of minutes. If the company offers better service than others, it could expand its market share in a matter of minutes.
Threats of Etisalat – SWOT analysis of Etisalat
- The emergence of a new company in telecom: The telecom industry is booming and numerous telecom sectors are creating more competitive and affordable strategies. This could pose a significant danger to Etisalat’s businesses.
- The strong competition that comes with Du: Du Etisalat faces a major threat from Du who is continually expanding its services to a new size.
- Rewards offered by another mobile company: The incentive programs that other mobile companies offer could pose a risk to Etisalat. They attract a large number of customers and prevent a small percentage of them from being an Etisalat customer.
You May Also Like:
- SWOT Analysis of BHEL – BHEL SWOT Analysis
- Rado SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of Rado
- Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe
- KLM SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of KLM
- Havells India SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of Havells India
Now Etisalat And Du Can The Uae Telecom Giants Augment Value Creation have maintained the clients’ demands and requirements and offered healthier choices to their consumers. Etisalat And Du Can The Uae Telecom Giants Augment Value Creation is a global company that is expanded because of its high numbers of strengths. Due to the strong brand equity, the Etisalat And Du Can The Uae Telecom Giants Augment Value Creation has actually built in previous years of providing quality products and exceptional services is constantly pushing the company to stay strong and hold a good position and reputation in the market.
This is the SWOT analysis of Etisalat. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.