SWOT Analysis of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT Analysis: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited also known as Deloitte is a Professional Service industry that was established in 1845. Its headquarter is in London, United Kingdom. The diverse services Deloitte offers, include Audits, Tax, Management Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Legal. Deloitte offers these services to over 286200 professionals around the globe. Deloitte is a renowned brand with a large number of highly motivated professionals working in independent companies across the globe collaborating to offer their diverse services to their clients.
The firms that are part of the group are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, which is a UK company with a guarantee of DTTL. Every one of these DTTL member companies offers a range of services within the geographical region and is bound by the rules and regulations of the country in which it is operating.
Every one of DTTL member firms is organized by local laws, customary practices regulations, as well as other elements. It can provide professional services via affiliates, subsidiaries, and other similar entities. Each DTTL member may not be able to provide all of the services because certain services may not be offered to customers who need to attest according to the different rules and rules for public accountants.
Being recognized as a leader in high-quality talent, the company strives to be an organization that is a place where individuals can flourish with a focus on growth as well as well-being and the ability to adapt. The company recruits employees that are among the best and brightest in the business. Deloitte is a business with operations across more than 100 countries, which include China, Hong Kong, and India. In the year 1990, Deloitte began operations in India as well as simultaneously another big accounting company KPMG.
In India, the rules of ICAI prohibit foreign companies to conduct audits inside India. This is why Deloitte performs audits in India under the title CC Chokshi & Co. It is an established auditor firm.
In this post, let’s talk about our discussion of the SWOT analysis of Deloitte.
Deloitte fun facts: Deloitte LLP does not own any real estate in the world, apart from the Deloitte University building in Dallas USA.
About Deloitte – SWOT analysis of Deloitte
- 1 About Deloitte – SWOT analysis of Deloitte
- 2 Deloitte Competitors
- 3 SWOT analysis of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
- 4 Strengths of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
- 5 Weaknesses of Deloitte – SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte
- 6 Opportunities of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
- 7 Threats of Deloitte – SWOT analysis of Deloitte
- 8 Overview Template of Deloitte SWOT analysis
- 9 Conclusion
Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
CEO: Punit Renjen
Founder: William Welch Deloitte
Year founded: 1845, London, United Kingdom
Headquarters: London, England, UK
Annual Revenue: US$50.2 Billion
Profit | Net income: US$25 Billion
Number of employees: 334,800
Products & Services: Audit & assurance | Consulting | Financial advisory, risk, and tax services | Client service teams, under the leadership of a Lead Client Service Partner, help create powerful business solutions for organizations operating anywhere in the world.
Competitors: Accenture | Publicis Groupe | Ernst & Young | PwC | Accenture | IBM | Salesforce | Capgemini | Cognizant | EY | KPMG | Milliman | Maximus | Capco | Bain & Company | FTI Consulting
SWOT analysis of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Deloitte SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Deloitte’s SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte.
Let’s talk about Deloitte’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
- Business deals: Deloitte is a well-known method of serving clients through the use of IT-driven and business-led. This will allow them to provide better service to their clients better.
- A vast area of expertise: Deloitte offers a variety of services. They specialize in Audit, Tax, Management Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Legal. Deloitte offers the services of more than 286200 professionals around the globe. Deloitte is the most reputable advisory and consulting.
- World Presence: The Global Presence Deloitte is present across 150 countries, and is renowned as a leader in the field of services. It has a broad international presence and many highly skilled clients.
- In the top Four: The Top Four Deloitte ranks in the Big Four professional services firm which is a major strength for the firm.
- Massive Workforce: Huge WorkForce Deloitte has more than 240,000 employees employed by them. They have expertise in different areas to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Sponsorship: Deloitte brand has an exclusive sponsorship agreement with several worldwide occasions. In this way, they can increase their visibility in their marketplace. It has been the official service sponsor of the United States Olympic Committee ever since 2009.
- Powerful advertising: Strong Advertising Deloitte is focused on marketing to reinforce its powerful branding position in the domain of consulting.
- Customer-centric approach: Deloitte’s method of providing its services is centered around the customer. It has boosted customer loyalty and has also increased CLV. There are also programs for customer loyalty. It offers more positive employment working conditions and a shift in the management of the company’s culture.
- Broad Enterprise Innovative: Deloitte is focused on a variety of technological advancements and integration with Microsoft Dynamics. It is a dedicated web-based advertising campaign.
- Research and Development: Deloitte has increased its funding for Research & Development. Because of this, it has been in a position to offer a range of products and services. products for clients.
- Recognized Awards: Award and Recognition Deloitte have received numerous distinctions and awards. The year 2019 has seen many awards and recognitions. Fortune magazine has ranked Deloitte as one of the top employers to be employed by. Bloomberg Business has constantly named Deloitte as the top job to start your career.
Weaknesses of Deloitte – SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte
- Intense competition: There are a lot of contests to Deloitte and, as such, it has the potential for shares of the market growth.
- Disputes: There have been a variety of disputes and legal problems for Deloitte that have damaged the image of the brand Deloitte. This is a major weakness for the business.
- The lawsuit in addition to Regulatory Action: Deloitte is involved in the case and had to settle the matter with the help of Adelphia Communications, Canadian Bar Association, Livent, and Standard Chartered.
- Controversies: In 2011 Deloitte was asked by the industry of tobacco to prepare a report on illegal tobacco.
- Cyber-attacks on E-mail: In the year 2017 Deloitte experienced a cyber attack that broke the privacy of clients. This is now a huge weakness for the firm.
Opportunities of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT analysis
- Expertise in Finance and Audit: Deloitte is a specialist in the field of audio and finance It could aid in the world of financial services.
- Mid-market businesses: Even though Deloitte offers a variety of products and services providing many clients, it has the potential to enter into mid-market businesses. This creates a lot of potential for the firm.
- Small-Firm Acquisition: If Deloitte acquires a small-sized company, Deloitte could extend its operations further. This could provide more chances for the company to grow.
- Expand its Business Operations: Deloitte could expand its customer base to include People-Predicting Analytics. This is a huge opportunity for them.
Threats of Deloitte – SWOT analysis of Deloitte
- Strong competitors: There appears to be an abundance of competitors on the market. There is always competition from existing market players. This can eventually lower the market share of Deloitte.
- Currency fluctuation: In the event of fluctuations in the currency, it appears to be a negative impact on those global initiatives. This could pose a serious risk to the businesses.
- Knowledge Centers: If companies decide to set up themselves as their Knowledge Centers, this may influence the business of consultancy companies.
- Startup Companies: Many start-up businesses that are gaining market share can be a threat to the company’s operations.
- Numerous Legal issues: There are a lot of lawsuits and legal issues that harm the image of the business.
You May Also Like:
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Creams SWOT analysis
- Avon SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Avon
- Air Canada SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Air Canada
- Capgemini SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Capgemini
- Pepe Jeans SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Pepe Jeans
Overview Template of Deloitte SWOT analysis
Deloitte is a recognized leader of top talent and has many strengths, however, it faces a few fallbacks. It faces a lot of lawsuits which diminishes its brand name, and customer trust/loyalty. Though, to recuperate from the negatives, they should increase their market shares.
Deloitte’s Strategy policy helps the most prestigious establishments around the world generate measurable outcomes by opting for great choices on their most important strategic issues. They mainly focus on development, flexibility, and well-being, and based on that, they hire people who are among the best and brightest in the business.
This is the SWOT analysis of Deloitte. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.