Fiama Di Wills SWOT analysis: Fiama Di Wills is a brand of personal health products produced through ITC Limited, an Indian multinational ITC Limited. Fiama Di Wills has a full line of skin care products including soaps, shower gel shampoos, and facial and body talc for women. They also have the same collection of products designed for males. The line of products line promises silky smooth skin while taking care of the nourishment requirements of different skin types.
Fima Di Wills products are offered in a variety of fragrances and flavors that are suitable for men as well as women. The intended group of this range is modern and conscious consumers who feel confident in their own. The soaps offered by Fiama Di Wills are gel bars that are translucent and come in exotic flavors such as avocado, peach, lemongrass, seaweed, and more.
ITC Limited has registered steep growth in the FMCG segment in recent years, with a host of new product lines that focus on customer satisfaction and also its annual revenues of $8 billion USD in the year 2016.
Fiama Di Wills fun facts: Fiama Scents Body Wash is made using ITC’s best fragrance technology aimed at keeping one’s mood uplifted after every bath.
About Fiama Di Wills – SWOT analysis of Fiama Di Wills
Company: ITC Limited
CEO: Sushma Puri
Founder: ITC Limited
Year founded: September 15, 2007
Headquarters: Midleton Row, Kolkata
Number of employees: 77
Products & Services: Fiama Di Wills Men Face Wash | Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel | Fiama Di Wills Gel Bar
Fiama Di Wills Competitors
SWOT analysis of Fiama Di Wills – Fiama Di Wills SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Fiama Di Wills is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Fiama Di Wills evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Fiama Di Wills’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Fiama Di Wills.
Let’s talk about Fiama Di Wills’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Fiama Di Wills – Fiama Di Wills SWOT analysis
- The extensive range of products available: Under the brand name Fiama Di Wills ITC has been able to include many products to care for your hair and skin for females and males. Fiama Di Wills has gel soaps, shampoos, and soaps that are based on gel shower gels as well as facial and body talc. They are made with natural ingredients and are therefore safe to use.
- Exotic flavors: Quite different from competitors that depend on popular scents and flavors such as jasmine, neem, or sandal in their shampoos and soaps Fiama Di Wills has a diverse range of scents, particularly in their soaps, such as lemongrass as well as seaweed, berries peach and avocado. The brand has a distinct distinctness in its labeling and the shades of its soaps.
- A well-defined target group: Fiama Di Wills is focused on people who are educated and modern. They feel confident about their own appearance and are willing to take pleasure in items that help them feel gorgeous, beautiful, and youthful. The products are targeted at the young and promising to leave the skin feeling fresh and soft throughout the day. This distinct direction is evident in their advertising as well.
- Well-crafted ads: Fiama Di Wills is considered to be a personal-care brand that is targeted at young people and its ads clearly demonstrate its position. By using sensuality the brand has been supported by famous people such as Deepika Padukone, who radiates youthful enthusiasm in the advertisements.
- A clear distinction: Fiama Di Wills has products for men and women. The brand distinguishes its products not only in terms of the ingredients used but also in terms of packaging and the clever utilization of color. The men’s range includes, for example, exclusively packaged in blue. While the ladies ‘ range comes in more vibrant colors, including gold, yellow, and pink. The range for men is designed to be ideal for penetration into harder skin to make it more youthful and smooth.
Weaknesses of Fiama Di Wills – SWOT Analysis Of Fiama Di Wills
- Pricey: Fiama Di Wills products are costly and can be bought by only those who are able to pay an amount of 32 rupees for a 100g bar. The shampoo, too, costs RS 60 for a 100ml bottle. This means it might not be cost-effective for everyone.
- Insufficient penetration into market penetration in rural marketplaces: Fiama Di Wills’s product line is targeted at the urban populace and the products are distributed mostly in urban areas like cities and metros. It is therefore not able to reach rural markets which are among the largest markets, particularly in India.
- Low awareness of category: Categories of Fiama Di Wills such as shower gels are still not gaining traction. Fiama Di Wills is facing many challenges when it comes to teaching customers about the way a gel bar or shower gel must be used, and the way in which the lather is made by using the loofah. As a brand-new product, the company has had to invest an excessive amount of time in educating customers about the use of the product.
Opportunities of Fiama Di Wills – Fiama Di Wills SWOT analysis
- The diversification in organic cosmetics: Fiama Di Wills line of products is made of natural ingredients. However, the products contain chemical ingredients and customers today are skeptical about the use of chemical ingredients in products for skin care. Therefore, Fiama Di Will should move towards organic products, which will aid in growing sales in the area of skincare.
Threats of Fiama Di Wills – SWOT analysis of Fiama Di Wills
- Competitors: Fiama Di Wills is up against a lot of competition from brands such as Lux, Pears, Dove, and Rexona.
You May Also Like:
- SWOT Analysis of Volkswagen – Volkswagen SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of ASDA – ASDA SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis Of Amazon- Amazon SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of eBay- eBay SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of Deloitte – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
This is the SWOT analysis of Fiama Di Wills. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.