Hair & Care SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Hair & Care: Hair and Hair Care is a product line made of oil for hair designed for girls who are in their teens before they enter adulthood. This brand belongs to Marico which is the most well-known brand in India and in the field of consumer products with its headquarters in Mumbai, India. Alongside India, the Indian marketplace, hair & Care is also sold in Bangladesh, Egypt, South Africa, the Middle East, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
Marico offers a range of well-known products that promise to take care of the skin and hair, as well as the healthful foods oils, fabric care, and grooming for men. By offering a variety of fantastic products like Nihar Naturals, Saffola, Parachute, Hair & Care, Set Wet, Livon, and Mediker and Revive. Marico has revenue that was INR 59 billion during the year 2016-2017.
Under the name Hair & Care Marico has two main variants: The Hair & care Fruit Oils and the Hair & Care Silk and Shine leave-in conditioner.
Hair & Care fun facts: Hair is made up of mostly keratin, the same substance that makes up most of horses hooves, mane, and tail.
About Hair & Care – SWOT analysis of Hair & Care
Company: Marico Limited
CEO: Saugata Gupta
Founder: Harsh Mariwala
Year founded: 1990
Headquarters: Santacruz, Mumbai
Number of employees: 1,631
Products & Services: Hair & Care Hair Oil | Hair & Care with Aloe Vera, Olive Oil & Green Tea Damage Repair Non-Sticky Hair Oil
Hair & Care Competitors
SWOT analysis of Hair & Care – Hair & Care SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Hair & Care is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Hair & Care evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Hair & Care’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Hair & Care.
Let’s talk about Hair & Care’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Hair & Care – Hair & Care SWOT analysis
- The strong support of Marico: Marico has always had success in creating a niche for its products. Its products have shifted from catering to a large-scale market to an exclusive segment. Marico also has dense marketing channels that extend beyond not only India but across other parts of the world too. Hair & Care has benefitted through its partnership with a strong company like Marico.
- The trust and goodwill of its customers: Hair & Care through its affiliation with Marico which has success with brands such as Parachute in the category of hair care has managed to gain the trust and confidence of its clients. The use of natural ingredients in Hair and Care is another important factor in gaining trust.
- The target: Just like most other Marico brands, Hair & Care also targets a particular niche in the extremely competitive market of hair care. The targeted segment for Hair & Care is young teenagers who are making the baby steps toward adulthood. The oil, along with the leave-in conditioner, has been touted as a solution to hair issues such as dry, itchy scalp or dull hair that are typical to the aforementioned age group.
- Concentrate on a desire: Hair & Care looks at the particular need for nutrition for hair in the young adult age group. Hair oil is a good example. It contains ingredients such as Amla Neem, neem, and henna, which boost your hair’s development, and creates a shiny and bouncy appearance. The particular focus on this item on a specific demand has made it a favorite in a market that is facing this particular issue with hair care.
- Distribution strategy: Hair & Care oil and conditioner are available in both rural and urban India as well as in other regions such as Egypt, South Africa, the Middle East, Vietnam, and Malaysia. The majority of these markets aren’t the main focus for multinational companies, which reduces the amount of competition in these markets.
Weaknesses of Hair & Care – SWOT Analysis Of Hair & Care
- Inability to stay up to the current trends: The hair care market is growing at a fast pace, and multinational corporations such as Unilever as well as Procter &Gamble are able to create fresh products that cater to the needs of specific niches in a rapid manner. Smaller firms such as Marico are unable to keep up with their speed, which means that their products get outdated faster.
- Inability to construct an image of quality: Hair &Care has been very unsuccessful in establishing an image that is premium, and the result is that customers in urban environments are reluctant to put their money into this brand and instead opt for premium brands that have more trust and trust and.
Opportunities of Hair & Care – Hair & Care SWOT analysis
- Hair care for males: With the growing popularity of the idea of the metropolitan male, the amount of products that cater to the needs of the market for men is increasing rapidly. The same is true for hair care. Therefore, companies such as Marico have established brands such as hair & care to diversify into the men’s hair care market.
- Growth potential for the shampoo market: The current trends in the shampoo market offer an array of different options for different requirements. Some of the needs that have been identified are frizzy hair dry or itchy scalp, lack of shine in hair, etc. These all can expand the possibility of new variations of hair & Care.
Threats of Hair & Care – SWOT analysis of Hair & Care
- Competitors: Hair & Care has a lot to contend with from brands such as Dabur Amla, VLCC, Shahnaz Hussain, and multinational companies like Unilever as well as P &G.
You May Also Like:
- SWOT analysis of Colgate – Colgate SWOT analysis:
- SWOT Analysis of General Motors – General Motors SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of Deliveroo – Deliveroo SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of OLX – OLX SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of Disney Plus – Disney Plus SWOT Analysis
This is the SWOT analysis of Hair & Care. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.